Bokeh winter background.jpg

WHAT WE OFFER

No matter if you’re looking to buy, or just browsing, I promise to go the extra mile to offer you personalized, no pressure, worry free experience that will have you coming back time and time again.

♡︎Handmade/Homemade items I offer  ➪Jewelry 75% of my jewelry is handmade the other 25% is outsourced which is why I can offer it to you the customer at more than affordable pricing. ➪Whipped sugar scrubs and soaps ➪Wax melts ➪Lip Balm ➪Lotions ➪Shirts ➪Tumblers ➪Resin Car Coasters ➪License Plates & much more (if you have an idea, just shoot me a message I am sure I can create it for you)

♡︎Monthly subscription boxes   ➪Simply Satisfied $25 ➪Simply Spoiled $50 just click the PAID PLANS tab

❥𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎? 𝕊𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕝 𝕙𝕚𝕞 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕠𝕦𝕣 sɪᴍᴘʟʏ ʀᴜɢɢᴇᴅ 𝕓𝕠𝕩 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕖𝕟, 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚞t

❥𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝚘𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 シ ɢʀᴀʙ ʜᴇʀ ᴀ ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀʏ ʙᴀɢ ғɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴅɪᴠᴀ ᴊᴇᴡᴇʀʟʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴘᴀᴘᴀʀᴀᴢᴢɪ